My Stars
Stars always cheer our night up and coloured our dreams. Sometimes, we cannot see them twinkling on the sky, but we know they are always there. Just like our parents, no matter where we are now, they are always beside us. Mom and dad are always being my stars.
The star that shines the most is my mother. My mother, Hamidah Binti Anang is a fully house-wife. She has a very fair face with black hair. She also has a beautiful pair of eyes which hazel in colour. The most important thing is, she truly understands person I ever meet. When I feel down,she will always accompany me and bring me up by her advices and support without asking why. She let me choose whether I want to tell her or not. Usually, I always narrated everything including the reasons why I felt very down. Sometimes, I fall very upset and in a mean while, I will always receive her phone call. What a fantastic mother’s instinct right!.
Besides, my mother is also a very good listener. She always listens to me and my sibling, especially our problems. She would listens until we finished everything and try her very best in giving advices and helps. As a fully house-wife, she have a lot of time to spend with my family and I. During leisure, she loves to narrate us about her childhood time. She tells about her schools, friends, about her teen age’s life and many more. Not only that, she also giving us advices and remain us what do’s and doesn’t during our teen age’s life. She also always alarmed us about our studies and future. Another important fact about her is, she is a good sew. All our Baju Kurung is sew by her.
Another star that brightened my day is my father. My father, Mohd Fuzi Bin Ishak is a retired. He was a soldier before and because of this reason, he is a bit strict person. Discipline is a very important aspect for him. He always advices me and my siblings to be a discipline person especially about time and studies. Once, I was being scold because I went home late after playing games with my friends at the nearer park. Besides, my father is also a very supportive person. Just like my mother, he always advices me and my siblings about our future and our teen age’s life. He focuses more about our studies.
Furthermore, he is the most caring person I ever meet. When I give a call, he always ask many things such as about money, my health, my studies, my friends and many more. He is also provides me with all the need. For example, hand phone, laptop and many more. In my opinion, it is not a need to buy me a laptop because I have my own source of money which is PTPTN (Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Malaysia). My father is also a protective person. He is very aware about our safety and always gives us advices before we go out with friends. One of his advices is he want us to be careful with strangers. Not only that, he is good at gardening. During leisure, he will spend it on gardening. I gather much knowledge about gardening especially planting from him and because of his interest; we have a small landscape beside our house.
Last but not least, my father and my mother are a couple of stars for me. The persons that brightened my life the most and the persons that I love the most. Love you mom! Love you dad!
;-)fiza
No comments:
Post a Comment