Thursday, August 12, 2010

0013-(11/08/2010)
Ramadhan already!!!! Hope this ramadhan would be better.  Hanging with friends now and watching Korean movie. We got no classes for tomorrow!!!

Happy but there’s still assignment that we need to complete..;(


hahahahhahhaah At last, the word “NO” spelled out.
Pity them. Anyway, thank you for understanding.
Doesn’t mean to hurt or being that cruel, but worried inside was greater worse than deed.

Miss mom’s cook very much. Missing them a lot too.

My day!
My day!
My day!!!!
Nothing interesting ;(
Having the classes like usual. Copied friend’s assignment and trying to make few changes, know what happened???? It’s totally wrong. Pity me (TT) and as usual, a bit difficulty occurred in understanding the lessons. It’s ok. I’ll  try all my best. My very best........

Sleepy already...toing3toing  (++)


0734-
Still cannot online. The sign shows that the strength is good but cannot reach any browser.
Huhuhuuhu


Not that friendly to talk before taking bath.
Action speaks louder than words
- Susah kew nak paham???(++)

I’m a bit sleepy just now, but also a bit OK.







1632-(12/08/2010)
Just wanna fulfil my recess before recite the pray. The class should end up at 4.00p.m. But reached the hostel about half an hour late because we, me, Mek Lin and Bushro went to Acer House. Taking Mek Lin’s laptop. New gadget!!!

We leave the class very earli actually. The lecturer is very kind-hearted.

Sorry Dr. ;(
Doesn’t meant it, just wanna make a bit sense of humour
Heeeeeeeeeeee..

Nothing interesting happened today. Just I was a bit nervous during delivering the speech just now. There’s too many stops and “hmmm”. What Malaysian used to be.
Most tiring day I had .

Enjoy the lessons very much today!!!!
No sleepy sleepy (**)
Yeahhh!!!!!

Hahhahhaha today was the first time I wake up late. All SEI too. I meant girl only. Don’t know about the boys. Haaaa


Someone pleased lending me a hand. Don’t really know why I’m in a mood that none can describe it. Sometimes, become very energetic, and suddenly become quite. Don’t know why.
Multiple personality disorder!
;(
;(
;(
Btol2 disorder nieh.....
(++)
(**)
(n_n)
Suddenly, remain me about N.faisal. A future doctor. How’s him know?? Anyone know?
Admire him a bit once. A bit only. Hahhahha for a few reasons actually. heee


















No comments:

Post a Comment